Monday, November 2, 2009

EMail Update from Rep. Alan Grayson

Here is today's "money bomb" update from Rep. Alan Grayson in its entirety...BOMBS AWAY DUDE!!
Dear Laura Lynne,
You are making it happen. In the few hours since I last wrote to you, our money bomb has really taken off. All told, we've received over $400,000 in donations so far.

That's a good start, and the momentum is taking hold, but that means the punditry is watching even closer than before to see if we have what it takes to really knock this out of the park.

I know that we do. But to prove it, I need you to stand with me, right now, and make a contribution of any amount to my money bomb.

If you do that, it will be an important validation of our push to bring a fighting spirit of reform to Washington, one that I hope is an example for all of my colleagues.

As Markos Moulitsas, founder of Daily Kos, said when discussing our work for an article published this morning in the Gainesville Sun:

"He is certainly among the best using online tools and communities in getting his message out, but his real strength isn't the use of tools, it's the message. [...] He stands for something and isn't afraid to fight for it. In Washington today, that is depressingly rare."

Markos is right: It is depressingly rare. And that's exactly why I need you to make your contribution now -- to show my colleagues that fighting for something isn't just good policy. It's good politics.

Thank you for all of your help.

Best,

Alan Grayson
Member of Congress
If you do not wish to receive further email from Congressman Grayson's campaign, please elick here to unsubscribe.
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Alan Grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment